Enabling those who never gave up on their passion.
You are here Scholarship
Scholarship for 2021
Jettwings School of Business believes in enabling the dreams of our students so that they their futures are secured and aspirations never capped. Our scholarships are reserved for deserving candidates (Resident Indian nationals only) to support their full-time courses at JBS.
The following scholarships are available to eligible students enrolled in the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) at JBS –
Eligibility : 90% in Class X and XII, 85% and above in UGAT
Eligibility : 85% in Class X and XII, 80% and above in UGAT
Eligibility : 80% in Class X and XII, 75% and above in UGAT
Eligibility : 75% in Class X and XII, 70% and above in UGAT
Eligibility : National level player & 40% in Class X and XII, PI
Eligibility : Domicile of Assam and North-East, 70% in Class X and XII, 65% and above in UGAT
Eligibility : Must be having a valid certificate, 60% in Class X and XII, PI
Eligibility : Family income less than Rs. 4 lakh, minimum 60% in Class X and XII
Terms and conditions
- Scholarships awarded will be adjusted against the fee payable for respective courses.
- Students under scholarship are required to maintain a minimum of 75% score on average (55% for students under sports quota) in order to continue receiving scholarship benefits in subsequent years during their course tenure.
- Students should not indulge in any such activity which attracts disciplinary action.
- Students applying for scholarship are eligible to receive scholarship based on their academic performance in the qualifying entry-level examination held in the previous academic year before their admission process.
- An applicant is allowed to apply for scholarship only under one category/discipline.
- Students applying under sports quota, should have participated and won in the National or International level sports/games conducted by a competent authority approved by the Government (state/central). Continuation of scholarship in subsequent years is subject to satisfactory contribution in sports-centric activities and a minimum of 55% academic score on average.
- Decisions taken by the Scholarship Committee are final and binding.