About Jettwings Business School (JBS)
About the institution
Awards & Recognition
Jettwings Business School
Jettwings Business School is nurtured under the wings of Jettwings Group of Institutes and is one of the premier B-Schools in Guwahati, Assam. It is managed by Jettwings Foundation, which is promoted by Infovalley Educational & Research (P) Ltd, established by its Founder Chairman Mr. Sanjay Aditya Singh.
- Ranked amongst the Prominent B – Schools of INDIA by GHRDC – CSR B School Survey 2019.
- Ranked as the Times Best Professional Institute of North East India in Terms of Quality Training & Placements by Times of India – Business Awards 2019.
- Jettwings Business School – (JBS) is affiliated under the prestigious Government of Assam State University -Gauhati University (NAAC RATING 5 STAR) & Approved by Department of Higher Education, Government of ASSAM.
Jettwings Business School prioritizes empowering youth of Northeast India by transforming them into skilled workforce via quality education. JBS campus is situated at Nabagraha Hills in the middle of Guwahati city. Affiliated to the prestigious Gauhati University, JBS offers one of the best learning ambiances in the region.
- A complete research-oriented campus for 24×7 operability (first in NER).
- Nurturing industry-ready professionals with a conscience for safe and secured environment.
- Quality education from an eclectic group of faculties with state-of-the-art training equipment including proper student-monitoring.
- Affluent-enough personality development to match international level of business & entrepreneurship.
Promoting Best-in-industry knowldge
Rolling out Higher Education Curricular
More on JBS Infrastructure
Other campus features
The campus has been envisioned to reduce carbon footprint with a green canopy surrounding the campus and elevating the overall environmental consciousness.
- A splendid swimming pool and added water décor adding on to a fresh campus vibe.
- A meditation center and amphitheater.
- Spacious auditorium with acoustic insulation and sound proofing.
- Two cafeterias built within the campus premises.
- More than 2, 00, 000 sq. ft of training area, digital library, spacious classrooms, Skype facilities, renewable energy panel for eco-friendly power consumption and many more features.
- School of Aerospace & Aviation
- School of Hospitality & Tourism
- School Banking & Finance
- School of Management & Commerce
The Core Focus Area of JBS is Top of the Line Placements. The career development process includes self-awareness, career exploration and job placement.
Top of the line placements
JBS houses four state-of-the-art departments
Prime Focus Area
- Courses at JBS are taught with a leadership outlook immersed in real challenges that is complemented with real time quality placement.
- The best of training & teaching methodologyis employed to help students develop their skills on analytical assessment and real-time decision-making capabilities.
- In-depth case studies, seminars, industry integration and interface under unmatched guidance take students to the frontiers of new markets, practices, and technologies across the globe.
Jettwings Business School offer collaborative programs in association with various academic partners like Webster University USA Thailand Campus, Miles CMA/CPA Review/ WILEY / IMA USA, IIM Kolkata, IIM Shillong, IIM Bangalore, XLRI, NarseeMonjee Mumbai, IIT Guwahati and several other leading organizations in Business and Professional Education in India and across the Globe. Jettwings is also a Hub Partner approved by AICTE & Ministry of HRD Government of India for Tata Institute of Social Science (TISS) SVE Deemed University in Hospitality & Service Sector.
JBS INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM ORIENTATION
Jettwings Business School (JBS) offers various international study abroad options for Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) students. The Office of International Affairs apprises students of existing available options during the first semester of study. The international program orientation gives Bachelor of Business Administration students an overall perspective on study abroad opportunities with the partner institutions of JBS.
Training & Placement Department
Industry interaction continues to remain the prime responsibility of the JBS placement office. In order to achieve an excellent placement record, the T & PD value close and continuous interaction with executives of various industrial/commercial organizations of domestic as well as international stature – for strengthening the industry-institute interaction.
Campus Recruitment Programme (CRP) is promoted for all the students aspiring for appropriate placement in Private/Public Sector Undertakings & Service Industry.While ensuring the best arrangements for visiting companies’ officials, the department also ensures all necessary facilities required for interruptedPowerPoint Presentations, Written Tests, Group Discussion and Interviews. Each department is also made responsible and accountable for the placement of its pass outs.
Indian industries have expanded their business in Asian, African and European countries through acquisitions and tie-ups which has opened up new avenues in the form of overseas placement. Efforts are undertaken to promote overseas placement from JBS under suitable career profiles.